Thursday, April 16, 2020

E.M BREAKING NEWS! The stolen stars Matariki!

in Whenua we have been learning about Matariki and all the beautiful stars! All of us have created our own video of us being news reporters and we had to make our own scripts. This was kinda hard and kinda easy. The hardest bit was when I had to edit it because I'm new to wevideo. I made this with wevideo .  I hope you are having a great time at home and have a great day goodbye! From Eden. This was made by Eden and in this video, I and my older sister were acting the script out.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Eden, It's me Katelyn. I think this is an amazing piece of work you have created. I like how Isabelle helped you with this project. Keep up the amazing work. I can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Eden and Izzy! I really like how you have told the story and made it really exciting and gripping. Did you enjoy filming this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss far thank you for saying we did a great job and yes we did both enjoy doing this but it took a lot of tries to finish. From Eden.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.