Monday, April 20, 2020

E.M Maths slide

Hello, My name is Eden and I have been doing a maths slide for about 3 days and this was really hard for me so my Mum came and helped me with the slides I didn't know. Superstars and Genius gems are supposed to do this slide I am in superstars. None of this was easy for me and I think most of the slide is hard. I did not do 2 of the slides because if found them a bit difficult. I hope you are having a great time in isolation! Stay safe and I hope you are having a great day! By Eden.

2 comments:

  1. Ka mau te wehi Eden! I am so proud of you for giving it a go. Sometimes things can be very tricky and these problems in particular were because you had to think in a different way. I hope that you find this weeks work a little bit easier. Remember if you are finding anything tricky just send me an email and I will give you a hand where I can.
    Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you miss far and thank you for commenting on my blog!

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.