Friday, August 7, 2020

E.M What pets I want.

Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a great day. So this week I picked something from the blog contract and I picked if you could have any pets what pets would they be. Well in real life I don't have any pets because my parents won't let me have one because they say that our household won't really be a house for a pet. ( Which is very sad.) I found this very easy because I enjoy doing stuff from the blog contract because I think that it is very cool. This took me about 10 minutes today but a couple of weeks ago I tried to do this and I didn't finish it so here I am posting it. Bye and please go and check out my blog post down below bye From Eden.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eden, I like your photos and your title about what you want for a pet. Next time maybe you could proofread and check your punctuation. Keep up the good work, from Lailani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lailani! It's Eden and thanks for commenting on my blog! I will check my punctuation next time bye from Eden.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.