Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Hello How are you?? Well, I'm good I hope you are feeling good too! In Whenua, all of us are doing maths slides and in this maths slide, we had to count how many 10s, 100s, and 100s are in a 7 digit number. This took me about 1-2 hours. I found this maths slide very easy because I knew what I was supposed to do and I did not find this hard or challenging at all!  I hope you are having a great time in isolation at home! Thank you for checking out my blog! Bye from Eden.

2 comments:

  1. Ka rawe Eden! I am glad you found this maths easy! Did you watch the video from yesterday to help you or did you just know it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Far well i watched the video first before i did the work.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.