Thursday, May 7, 2020

E.M Comparing Aquatic ecosystems.

Hello How are you? I hope you are feeling great! So in Whenua, we are learning about ecosystems so today we are going to be Learning about Aquatic Ecosystems. So first I'm going to be answering some questions. What makes each of these areas special? I think they're special because of there all different in there own way. What lives in these ecosystems? Well in each ecosystem lives a different thing but some of them are the same animal but they live in a different kind then there species. How have the Organisms adapted to live there? Um, I don't really know but if you have any answers to this question just answer in the comments. This took me about 1 hour. I found this really easy because my Mum helped me and I just searched for some up on the internet. Thank you, from Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.