Friday, May 1, 2020

Samoan New years Traditions

Hello How are you? I hope you are feeling well! I also hope you are having a great time in Quarantine and isolation! This Week in Whenua we have mostly been learning about Matariki! So for the activity, we have to research on other countries' new year's traditions. On Wednesday we researched Chinese New Year traditions and on Thursday we could pick a country that we wanted to research. I researched on Samoa because my Dad's Side is from there and some of them live there. This took me about 1 day. This was easy and hard. The easy part was probably when I had to research the traditions there. The hard bit was when I had to write it and insert some pictures. Thank you for reading this and have a great day!  Bye from Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.