Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Chinese new year the traditions and why its important.

Hello! How is Isolation going for you? I hope it's going good for you! How are you? This week in Whenua we are learning about other New Year traditions and what important to different countries. Today we are learning about the Chinese new year and the traditions and why it's important to do them. This took me about half an hour. This was easy and hard. The easy bit was when I write about it and the hard bit was when I had to edit the slideshow. Thank you so much for reading this from Eden.

9 comments:

  1. Great start Eden. I like how you have explained why each of your points are important. Do you know what colour in particular they dress in and why that colour is significant? Keep up the great mahi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Miss Far Thank you for commenting on my blog! I dont know what colour in particular?

      Delete
  2. hi eden i sent you somthing on gmail and can you excepit it plese so we can talk on hangouts togever ok miss you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Navarah thank for commenting i miss you too !

      Delete
    2. i miss you to now go on gmail i sent you somthink

      Delete
  3. Hi Eden, First let me say that I'm good and enjoying a different pace of live. Thank you for asking. I like that you do that. I also like that in your caption you wrote what you found hard and easy. You have quite a lot of information there,maybe next time you could add some pictures as examples. Keep up the good work. Sharron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharron its Eden thank you for commenting! Yep i will try and wok on putting some pictures in next time.

      Delete
  4. enden xalia want to say hi so go on your gmail i sent you somthing so we can talk to eachothere ok just plese go on your gmail and awnser me ok bye

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.