Monday, May 10, 2021

E.M My Brother's War- Word Study.

 Hi everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a great day today! So for T-Shaped Literacy, we are doing Novel Studies! The book that I am reading is called My Brother's War. The book is about two brothers, William the older braver one that agrees with war, and Edmund the younger funny humorous, one that disagrees with war and They will stand for what they believe in, even if it drives them apart. I was so happy that I finally finished it! I almost finished the whole activity for the book! The book is very good and I rate it 10\10. So this blog post is about one of the tasks I have to do. It is called a word study. For the world Study, we were supposed to read through the entire book and find words that we don't know or are unfamiliar with. We were supposed to Find the page that the word was on, The context in which you find it, Your best guess on what the word means, The meaning, and the word in other forms, and your own sentence of the word. We were supposed to pick a minimum of 25 or more. I did 35 words. This took me about 8-9n days to finish, I also found this hard because it took me forever! I also found this frustrating and a bit boring. Fun Fact: Movie trailers originally played after the movie itself. Wow, I cannot imagine that happening! If I could make this blog post BTB (Better Than Before.) Make sure to write it down in the comments! Please make sure to check out my work down below! (If you made the caption up to here, your the best!) Thanks, bye, 

Eden.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Eden
    I really like your workI like the details that you have put in.
    Good Work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arman, It's Eden here! Thank's for commenting on my blog! I really aprriciate that you commented! Thank's for saying my work was good! Thanks, bye

      Eden.

      Delete
  2. Hi Eden Im Pitara from Glenbrae schoool we are your Tuhi Mai,Tuhi Atu buddys. I like your word study about My Brothers War,it was cool to see some words that I didn't know aswell. Also what is T-shaped Literacy ?
    Keep up the amazing work!!

    Pitara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pitara! It's Eden from Paroa School. Thank's for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate it! T-Shaped Literacy is when we focus on a specific topic for a few weeks and do some work on it! Thanks, bye

      Eden.

      Delete
  3. Hi Eden, I'm Marshall from glenbrae. I like the way you put effort into your work and how much time that would of took.

    Outstanding work keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marshall! It's Eden here! Thank's for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate it! Thanks for saying that I spent alot of time on it, which I did. Thanks, bye,

      Eden.

      Delete
  4. Hey Eden I am Taijah from Glenbrae school and I really enjoyed your slideshow! WOW! you have got me interested in your your work and amazed! keep up the really awesome work!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Taijah! It's Eden here! Thank's for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate it! Thanks for everything! Thanks, bye

      Eden.

      Delete
  5. HI Eden i am from Glenbrae school. Nice Work you have done. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.