Thursday, June 18, 2020

E.M Book review

Hello, how are you?? I hope you are having a great awesome day! This piece of work is from a couple of days ago. I found this really easy because I enjoy reading books at home and at school. The book that I did a book review about is the Floods book called survivor. It is the 4th floods book. I haven't read the other floods books. This took me about half an hour. I love this book and tell me in the comments if you have read these books before! Please go check out my work below thank you! From Eden!
The Floods
Survivor
I think this book is good because there are a lot of twists and turns. 
I think the author of this book should make it a bit more interesting. 
Who is in the book?: Betty, Ffiona, The floods, and more.
What is this book about?: It is about a new girl and her family, they move into their neighborhood Acacia Avenue. Betty thinks that Ffiona the new girl is weird but then they become best friends.
When was this book made?: I don't know.
Where are they: Acacia Avenue.
Why was this book made?: Because this is the 4th flood book but there is a 1st flood book, 2nd flood book, and a 3rd flood book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.