Tuesday, July 21, 2020

E.M (Blog Contract) If I could go back in time to one event what would it be?

Hello! How are you I hope you are feeling great and having a great day! This week we have been doing literacy medals and I have already finished all of my literacy medals for today so I decided to do something from my blog contract. I chose if I could go back in time to one event what would it be. If you want to find out what I picked you can go and check out my work below. This took me about 5 minutes and it was really easy. Bye from Eden.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Eden, my name is Olivia and I absolutely love your blog post, especially the part about you going back to Rainbows end. I think I would love to go back to Rainbows end as well. I went there for my cousin's birthday and we had an amazing time. Maybe next time you could add some photos, and more colours, like a rainbow since you wanted to go back to Rainbows end, it would look so cool! :). Keep up the good work! Your friend Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Olivia! It's Eden from Paroa School! Thank you very much for commenting on my blog. Your comment was very kind. I will try and put some more colour in the slide and i will also try and find some photos. Thank you very much from Eden.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.