Monday, August 10, 2020

E.M The Word of the week.

Hello fellow humans it's Eden here! How are you? I hope you are having a great day. So today I have done the word of the week and this took me about 10 minutes like usual and I found this easy and the only time I find the word of the week hard is when I don't know what the word means or I don't know how to put the word of the week in a sentence. Now the word of the week this week is obnoxious. So obnoxious means very unpleasant and being nasty. So the sentence I used for the word of the week was sometimes me and my siblings can be obnoxious. ( And that is the hard truth.) Please go and check out my work down below and have a great day bye from Eden.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eden my name is Dakota from Ahipara School. I like your blog post about "Word of the week". Next time maybe you could add a WALT about what you have been learning in your class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dakota! Thank you for commenting on my blog! I will try and remember to put a Walt in next time. Bye from Eden.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.