Thursday, November 5, 2020

E.M Coral reef dying.

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a wonderful day! So this blog post is about Coral Reefs dying! This unfortunate news is very sad because most coral reefs are dying and that is very bad for the ocean. This took me about 20 minutes to finish and I very enjoyed doing this because I like ocean life but this news is very sad. I hope that we change our ways and I hope that the coral reefs stop dying soon. I found this kinda hard to do and kinda easy to do. Remember to try and stop polluting and other bad stuff for the ocean. If you want to learn more just go down below and check out my work. Also, if you have any other questions about Coral reefs dying just ask me in the comments and I will write back to you. Bye! From Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.