Wednesday, December 16, 2020

E.M Kowhaiwhai.

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a wonderful day today! So today we did an activity on the Summer Learning Journey. So today we were supposed to make a Kowhaiwhai online or in real life. So I decided to make mine in real life on paper but then I gave up and made it online. So this took me about 10 minutes to make. I found this really easy and fun but it was hard to decide if I was going to do it online or in real life on paper. I found this really fun cause I enjoyed doing this! 9 days till Christmas I'm so excited! Thank you for reading this so please go and check out my work down below! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. hi Eden. Navarah here just saying hi and i miss you :( bye

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.