Wednesday, March 17, 2021

E.M Weekly Quiz Papakura Snake

 Hello Everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a cool day today! So today my class, Some kids from Taiao, and I were supposed to get into our house colours and do a weekly quiz. So my house colour Red, came second place in the quiz for answering the most correct questions. After we did that we were supposed to pick something off the weekly quiz and make a DLO (Digital Learning Object.)  about it and research about it. I chose the Papakura snake that was found at the construction site. This took me about 1 block to finish. I found this fun and cool cause I like researching stuff and making DLO's. Please go and check out my work down below! Thanks, Bye, from Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.