Thursday, December 10, 2020

E.M The Dream.

 Kia Ora everyone how are you? I hope you are all having a great day today! So this week my class and I have been working on making comics on storyboard online and after we made our first ones we had to make another one and make it on a story that we made. So first we had to plan what story we were gonna do then we had to make it and add details. So my story that I made was about two girls that were playing tag and then they magically started flying so they flew into town and they were having a great day then some ducks came and made them fall and stop flying for some reason then they woke up and found that they were in there bedroom then they looked outside and saw the ducks. They thought hmm maybe it wasn't a dream maybe it happened for real? This piece of work took me about a few days almost about a week and I enjoyed doing it because I love making comics! I found this easy because I knew what to do and I found it fun. Please go and check out my work down below thank you and bye! Eden. 







2 comments:

  1. Ka mau te wehi Eden. This is a great start. I like how you have made them seem like they're flying. To make your work BTB you could add more details so the story in longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Miss Farr. Thanks for the feedback I will do that nexgt time thank you! From Eden.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.