Monday, May 11, 2020

E.M Changes in Ecosystem.

Hello, How are you? I hope you are having a great day! In Whenua, we are learning about Ecosystems. So today we are learning about Aquatic Ecosystems. We checked out a website about underwater ecosystems and the polluted water and them cleaning up. This is the Website. I think we also had to answer some questions. This took me about 15 minutes. I found this easy because my Mum helped a bit. Thank you for reading this please check out my work down below. From Eden.

2 comments:

  1. Tino pai Eden! I like how you have not only talked about the rubbish that pollutes the ocean but also the drilling for oil. How do you think we as a school can help fix the problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Far thank you for commenting on my blog! I dont have any ideas on what we can do to fix this probables but do you have any ideas?

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.