Monday, May 11, 2020

E.M Dinner Costs.

Hello, I hope you are having a great day! So On Friday for Maths we had to create a dinner and go online and see how much the dinner ingredients cost. ( But we did not actually make the dinner only some people did.)  I choose Sushi but I did not make it in real life. I added all the ingredients up and I did the total cost but I might be wrong about it so yeah. this took me about an hour. I found this hard because I had to work out the costs but the easy bit was when I had to write the words on the slide. Thank you for reading this bye!

2 comments:

  1. Delicious Eden! I love chicken and avocado sushi! What a great plan. Do you think you would only need 4 nori sheets for your whole family?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Far! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Yep My whole family loves chicken avocado sushi! I have 6 people in my house hold so i think that we will need a couple more nori sheets.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.