Monday, May 4, 2020

E.M Ecosystem.

Hi, I hope you are having a great day! So today Whenua is learning about what is an ecosystem? So I think an ecosystem is where there is a community with abiotic things and biotic things. And yeah. ( You can tell me in the comments if i am wrong)  So this took me about a couple of hours to do. So my Mum helped me with this work. I found this work very easy and hard. The easy bit was when I had to take some pictures. But the hard bit was when I had to write everything. From Eden.

2 comments:

  1. Great work Eden! I like how you endeavoured to get this finished even if you found it a little tricky. New words can sometimes be tricky especially scientific words. What different ecosystems do you think we have around our school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Far Thank you for commenting on my blog! I dont have anything in mind for any ecosystems around the school.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.