Wednesday, May 6, 2020

E.M Possum Problem

Hello, I hope you are having a great day! I hope that you are feeling great today! How is Isolation going? So in the past week, Whenua has been learning about the ecosystem and what is the difference between Abiotic and Biotic.  I'm also going to be answering some questions. Why were possums introduces to new Zealand? I think possums were introduced to New Zealand because the hunters there needed something to hunt. Why is the introduction of possums so devastating to the wildlife in New Zealand? I don't really know why but I think its because they eat the bird's eggs and they make some of the birds endangered? So I have been reading a book about possums and Whenua has too. We are learning about possums because they destroy the ecosystems and other things too. So today we are supposed to draw a picture of an ideal possum habitat. This is my picture. I hope you enjoy! From Eden.

2 comments:

  1. Ka mau te wehi Eden. I really like your drawing and your labelling, adding a river was a great idea! To make your work BTB you could go back and answer your two questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Far yep i will go back and answer the questions.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.