Thursday, May 28, 2020

E.M Quiz about Matariki!

Hello! How are you?? I hope you are having a great day today! So This week in Whenua we are learning about the Pleiades, Also known as Matariki! This week we are supposed to do a Quiz about Matariki and how much you know about it. The first time I did this test I got 8 out of 10. ( This is the link to the Quiz... THE LINK!)  So we are supposed to post on our blog three things we learned about Matariki that we didn't know before we did the test. The three things I did not know is... That Winter in Maori is Hotoke. Another thing I learned is that Matariki comes in June, May, and July. The last thing I learned is that Tangaroa is not another name for Matariki. ( Even though I didn't think it was)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.