Friday, May 29, 2020

E.M Should Children be able to Chew Gum at school?

Hello How are you?? I hope you are having a great day! So Today in Whenua we are supposed to pick something to do on the blog Contract! I choose Should kids be able to Chew gum at school! I think that it is good and it is bad at the same time! This took me about 30 minutes! I found this Hard because I had to think of some ideas on what good and bad things are. I also found it easy because I enjoy doing work on a slide. What do you think about kids being able to chew gum at school?? Please go check out my piece of work down below! Thank you for reading this! Have a great day! Goodbye From Eden!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eden nice writing I sure agree with you that we should be able bring gum you had some good reasons for why we should and why we shouldn't.
    Next time you could get more better reasons and add more detail but I like reading your writing just keep on trying and you will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cyris thank you for commenting on my blog! Thank you for saying you like my writting! I will sure try find some even more better reasons about this subject! I will work on it ok! Bye and thank you from Eden!

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.