Tuesday, June 9, 2020

E.M Back down Memory lane.

Hello! How are you?? I hope you are having a great day! So last week and the week before and this week we have been working on our poems this is the first one I did because we made three poems. This one is My favorite poem out of all of them. This poem took me about  2 days to finish. I found some of this hard and some of this easy. The easy bit was when I planed it. The hard bit was when I had to post it to my blog. I found this very fun and I really enjoyed it! Please go and check out my work down below! Bye from Eden!

My Poi, My favorite toy
My Mum brushing my hair, My brother rushing to get into the air
My Sister running away, My very very happy day
My cousin's trampoline, My stop that! That's already clean!
My Dads long lavalava, My friends and I doing the Kapa Haka
My I'm not in! My Bombfire with family and friends
My I' ll do it soon! My family and I gazing at the moon
My very very hot spa, My siblings saying haha
My Grandpas Sandles. My sister rushing to get to the door handle
My love for adopt me, My Mum can never stop me
My I'm about to spew, My Mum and I waiting in the Que
My, I'm going on Mum's phone! My I'm eating an Ice cream cone
My I want a pet! My parents won't let me get one yet!
My pink scooter, My addiction to my Computer.

2 comments:

  1. hi eden you should ask your mum if you can come over in the weekends plese miss you hope i see you soon some time xaila said hi got to go do work now bye bestie forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Navarah its Eden! Thanks for commenting! We are kinda busy on the weekend! But you can come to my birthday if you want! Its on July the 10th

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.