Thursday, June 4, 2020

E.M Back down Memory lane!

Hello, It's me, Eden! This week in Whenua we have been learning about Poetry. We love doing it and I have really enjoyed doing this! I hope you enjoy it and also this took me about half an hour. I found this hard and easy because some of the bits I got it wrong so yeah! Please go and check my Work down below! Bye from Eden!


I am the parents! I play a huge part in my life!
I am my cousins Trampoline! People enjoy bouncing and playing on me!
I am Dads Lavalava! I sway back and forth over and over again!
I am '' Eww get away from me! '' I try to stay away from Germs and I hate them!
I am a Bombfire! Very hot and keeping everyone warm!
I am Friends, I play with other people.
I am a Spa. Very warm and making people relax!
I am '' I didn't do that! '' Blaming other people.
I am Cousins. Playing with others and hang out.
I am a Poi. Swinging and Singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.