Thursday, June 25, 2020

E.M Blog Contract. What pets I want.

Hello! How are you? I hope you are having a great day! So today I have chosen something from the blog contract once again! I chose What pets I have and What pets I want. I don't have any pets because My parents won't let me have one which is really sad. I have been wanting one for ages! I use to have 26 pets! But then some of them died and most of them we had to give them away because my grandparents don't like animals and we were moving in with them. This post took me about 15 minutes. I found this really easy and not hard at all. Please go and check out my work down below! Bye, thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eden my name is Dakota from Ahipara school.I like your blog but you should add a bit more information about the animals and about why your parents wont let you have a pet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.