Tuesday, June 23, 2020

E.M Carbon cycle

Hello Fellow humans! Its Eden here and today I'm going to be telling you how we finished the carbon cycle. So Miss Far gave us a sheet with different stations about the carbon cycle. We also got put into groups and work together to finish it. There are 8 stations and we finished them all! I found this really hard because this took me and my group about 2 weeks to finish. I also learnt that respiration is water, Consumption is the forest, Combustion is Civilisation, Diffusion is The desert, Decomposition is animals and humans, photosynthesis plants, Acid rain is gas. I learnt a lot of new words and a lot of stuff about the carbon cycle. Bye I hope you have a great day! Also please write in the comments if you know anything about the carbon cycle and if your school has learned about it! From Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.