Monday, November 23, 2020

E.M (Task 5.) Before and after.

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a wonderful day! So we are focusing on art for literacy and I'm finally on task 5! So task 5 is when you have to create a piece of art, dance, drama, or anything to do with art and we have to make it with something to do with something that you want to change in this world. So the picture that I made meant before humans ruined this world the animals and plants were having a great time but then after we started building they were living a horrible life. So this means we have to stop ruining animals' natural habitats. This drawing that I made is called Before and After because it looked good before than bad after. This took me about half an hour. I really enjoyed making this because I enjoy doing art. AI found this easy cause I knew what I was doing. Thank you for reading this have a great day and please go and check out my work below. Do you enjoy art? Thank you bye. From Eden. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.