Monday, November 23, 2020

E.M (Task 3.) Artists Profile- Bansky

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a great day! So for literacy, we are focusing on Art. We have to finish all the tasks on there!  This is task three and for task three we are supposed to make an artist profile on Banksy the famous street artist who lives in England. I think you have heard of him before? If you haven't then go and check out my work below and if you already know about him please still and read the work below. This took me about a couple of days to make and I really enjoyed doing it because I think that researching is very fun! I found this hard and easy because I had to keep looking on websites about Banksy but it was worth it! Do you enjoy doing art? What is your best piece of artwork? Please answer these questions! Thank you and have a wonderful day bye from Eden. (There is meant to be a B.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.