Thursday, November 12, 2020

How to play Capture the flag.

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a great day! So today and last Friday Katelyn, Meka, and I made a video about how to play capture the flag. Capture the flag is a cool and fun amazing game to play with everyone. If you want to learn how to play this fun amazing game then just go and check out the video below. I found this very hard and easy because we had to get the perfect shot. This took us about two weeks to do and we made these videos to show our tuakana teina buddies. Thank you and bye. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eden,
    It is me Katelyn (your friend)
    My day s going well so far, thanks for asking. How is your day going?
    It was really fun to make this video.
    Maybe next time you could say what you enjoyed and what you think was difficult.
    From Katelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.