Thursday, November 12, 2020

E.M Grafiti street art or crime?

 Hello, everyone. I hope you are having a great day. So this week we are focusing on art and graffiti. So for this blog post, we are supposed to read the article and then answer this question. What do you think about graffiti and Do you think those men should have been arrested? So I'm gonna go ahead and answer them. So I think that graffiti is sometimes bad but sometimes good. So I think it is bad because people do graffiti on other people's property. I also think that graffiti is good because in Christchurch it is helping make the place more colourful and bright since the earthquakes. Now time for the second question. I think the men should have been arrested because they did graffiti on other people's property without their permission and they should be old enough to know not to do that naughty stuff but I think that if they did it on their own property it would be fine but it is different for every question. Now I want to ask you a question! What do you think about graffiti and art? Do you like it or not? Thank you for reading this and have a great day bye from Eden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.