Friday, November 27, 2020

The most expensive face mask in the world!

 Kia Ora everyone how are you? I hope you are having a wonderful day! So on Wednesday, we did a quiz and we could choose what topic to research. I chose to research the most expensive face mask in the world. It is very expensive and if I had enough money to buy the face mask I would defiantly just because imagine if someone stole your handbag and your face mask was in there and what if you lose it. Would you buy the most expensive face mask? And if you lost it what would you do? If you want to learn more about the face mask then go down below and read it! This took make about 40 minutes to make and I found it really cool and fun. I found this easy and also hard at the same time because I found it easy cause I knew what to do but I found it hard because it was hard to find sites. Thank you for reading this and have a great day bye! From Eden. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Eden I like your post about the world`s most expensive mask. Maybe next time you could make the writing bigger also my favourite part was when you said how much it was. Keep up the good work Eden. Maty Ahipara school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eden i like you post about the world's most expensive mask. Maybe next time you could fix up your writing.From kyrhan.Ahipara.school

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.