Friday, November 27, 2020

E.M EK News Enviroment.

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a wonderful day today! So this isn't my personal video but it's Katelyn's video for her T-Shaped literacy. So this took us about a day to make and it's really cool! It is a news report about the environment dying and how we need to take care of the environment more. Please go and check it out down below! The video is also apart of EK news! Like the other video, we made about the Lake Ohau fires. I really enjoyed making it because  I love doing EK news videos with Katelyn. I found this hard because we had to get the perfect shot. Thank you for reading this bye from Eden!  Here is Katelyn's blog: http://paroagreykatelynm.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.