Tuesday, December 8, 2020

E.M Gangsta granny story board.

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a wonderful day today. So this week and last week we have been working on making comics on a story that we enjoyed reading or a story that we know. I picked Gangsta granny. Gangsta granny is an awesome story to read and tell me in the comments if you have ever read that book and if you have heard of it! So we made the story on storyboard online! It is very useful and very cool to use! Thank you for listening and please check out my work down below!  Bye! From Eden.








4 comments:

  1. Hi Eden, Ngairon here from Ahipara school. I really like your post about the storyboard you created that talked about the story of gangsta granny. Maybe next time you could make the image bigger so its easier for the reader to read. Ka pai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Ngairon! How are you? I hope you are having a good day! Thank you for the comment! I will next time! Thank you bye from Eden!

      Delete
  2. Eden! Kei whea mai! Outstanding work. I like how you have a quality caption that explains exactly what we did. Maybe to make it BTB you could add more details to your story :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Farr thanks for the comment! I will try and add more details to my story. Thank you bye from Eden.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.