Wednesday, December 9, 2020

E.M The most beautiful city in New Zealand.

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a good day today! So yesterday my classmates and I did a quiz and today we had to pick something from the quiz to research about.  So I picked The most beautiful city in New Zealand, Hastings. Hastings won this year in the most beautiful city in the world.  I found this piece of work really fun because I love making  DLO's ( Digital Learning Object.) on the quiz! This took me about a few days to make. I found this easy because I knew what I was doing and when I was doing it! Have you ever been to Hastings? What was your favorite thing about Hastings? Tell me in the comments! Please take a moment and read my work down below! Bye from Eden have a good rest of the day bye! 



2 comments:

  1. Kei whea mai Eden! I would love to go to Hastings one day. How do you think we could make our town beautiful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Farr,Thanks for commenting on my blog! I think we could make our town better by putting our rubbish in the bin more and not throwing it on the ground and littering. We should go to the beach and pick up all the rubbish. From Eden.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.