Friday, December 11, 2020

E.M The hottest and coldest country in the world.

 Kia Ora everyone, how are you? I hope you are all having a great and awesome day! So today and yesterday my class and I were working on temperatures. So Miss Farr said that we had to research the hottest country in the world and the coldest country in the world. This took me about two days to make and I really enjoyed making this because I knew what to do and when do to do it. I found out that Burkin Faso is the hottest country in the world and Russia is the coldest country in the world. Please go and check out my blog post down below. Bye from Eden! 

2 comments:

  1. Kei whea mai Eden! Amazing work. I like how you not only shared the temperatures that each country reaches but also a little bit about each country. Where would you like to visit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Miss Farr! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I would really like nto go to Russia to see what it looks like and I hardly ever get to see know! Bye from Eden.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.