Thursday, February 25, 2021

E.M My Fish Silky Poem.

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a beautiful day! So this week my class and I had to create a poem about a special item or pet that we own! So I chose my Fish Silky. I got Silky for Christmas 2020 from my older sister. I got 3 fish but sadly the other two died. So we were supposed to make 2 poems, the other poem that I made was about my bedroom. After we made 2 poems we had to pick the best one. I chose the poem about my fish. This poem took me about 2 days to make. I found this very cool cause I kinda like making poems but I also found it easy cause I knew exactly what to do and I wasn't lost.  Please go and check out my blog post down below. Have an awesome day and bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.