Friday, February 26, 2021

Language's French Canada.

 Hello everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a cool day today! So my class and I have been working on a project. This project is for French. My class and I are doing french and learning it. We learn french for a block every Tuesday. We also learn Te Reo Maori. So for French, we had to pick a country that speaks french to research. I chose Canada. I found out a lot of facts about Canada. This took me a few weeks to finish. I found this very fun cause I like to research other countries.  I found this quite hard cause I have to research different countries and I'm not quite that good at that. Please go and check out my work below! Thanks for being here bye! From Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.