Thursday, March 4, 2021

E.M Energy- Questions.

 Kia Ora everyone! So today Miss Farr told us to answer the questions down below, so today I'm going to be answering them. This term we are learning about energy and what it is. I think that this blog post is going to be fun and easy. I think this blog post will take me about 10 minutes to finish. Please go and check out my work down below! Bye thanks, from Eden.

Questions about Energy- Task 3.

- How much did you already know about energy?

The things that I knew about energy were that energy came from the sun, wind farms, electronics, Cars, Trains, Computers, Phones, Tablets, Power lines, Electrical Fences, Solar Panels, Tvs, Water Systems. 

- Were there any surprises.

I was a bit surprised when I found out that there was water energy and Many more. I was also a bit surprised that I could memorize all of these things that make energy. 

-What questions do you have about energy?

My questions about energy are how does energy work? I mean it's a bit confusing. Another question is how many things make energy? I mean, there must be thousands. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.