Thursday, March 4, 2021

E.M Explore the Properties of a Circle.

 Bonjour everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a Parfait day! So today my class and I were supposed to explore the properties of a circle, by doing that we were supposed to find out the Radius, Diameter, and Circumference of a perfect circle. So we had to go around the classroom and measure all of these 3 things above. We used a string to measure the items. This took us about 30 minutes to do. I found this hard at first then I asked Katelyn and she helped me, then I found it easy peasy. Maybe next time I could measure more things and become BTB (Better than before) at measuring things.  Please go and check out my work below! Thanks, bye from Eden! 


Gluestick-(Radius) 1.5cm- (Diameter) 3cm-(Circumference)11cm.

Pencil Pot-(Radius) 5.025cm-(Diameter) 10.5cm-(Circumference)33cm.

Drink Bottle-(Radius)3.025cm-(Diamter)6.5cm-(Circumference)22.5.

Jar-(Radius)3.5cm-(Diameter)7cm-(Circumference)17cm.

Celetape-(Radius)2.5-(Diameter)5cm-(Circumference)11.5cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.