Thursday, March 4, 2021

E.M Persuasive writing- Pros and Cons about Zoos.

Hello everyone! We are learning about Persuasive writing. So my class and I were supposed to pick something off Write About to write about persuading someone. I chose the pros and cons of zoos. I am honestly on both sides cause I love visiting animals and seeing them in real life, but on the other side I feel bad cause they might be isolated and kept from their natural habitats.  This took me about 2 days to finish. I found this cool and fun cause I really enjoy writing! I found this easy cause I am experienced at writing. Maybe next time I could write more about the pros and cons and maybe next time I could actually pick a side to be on. Please go and read the text down below! Thanks, Bye, From Eden. 

Pros and Cons about Zoos.

Pros: Seeing Wildlife, Close up interaction, A Close Glimpse at the Wild Life.

Cons: Keeping animals isolated, If they are alone they might become sad and lonely, It's stealing them from their natural habitats. 

Pro= Sometimes it's good to keep animals in the zoo cause if they are injured or disabled it would be better if they were looked after by the zookeepers and it would be safer to keep them in the zoo than the dangerous wild.  Once they are better and are healed the zookeepers can release them into the wild, back to their natural habitat. 

Con= Sometimes it's bad to keep animals isolated and lonely. They should be released and be happy, they might miss their families and friends if they lived in the wild before they moved to the zoo. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Eden.
    I like your wrting. It is good that you said where you got the question from. I can't pick a side too! Did you do the equal marks on purpose? Keep up the good work!
    From Katelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.