Tuesday, March 30, 2021

E.M Podcast energy- Solar Panels.

 Hello everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a great awesome day today! So my class and I were supposed to make a map of our school. Then we were supposed to place objects such as rocks, leaves, sticks, paper, or cardboard to represent solar energy. We were supposed to place the objects where we think they should have solar energy. I chose leaves  For those who don't know what solar panels are, they are panels that are built on the roofs of buildings and they collect energy from the sun. The sun makes energy and we collect them through solar panels, which is very good for the planet and it is saving energy. (Even though they cost lots of money.) This took me about 2 days to finish and publish. I found this cool and fun. I also found this easy cause I knew exactly where to put the solar panels on the map. I'm going to be switching things up a bit and saying a fun fact in every blog post. Fun Fact: A little bit of the waves is made by wind but most of it is made by the Moon! Yes, I was as shocked as you. (If you knew that good on ya.) They cost $300 each for one panel. That would be a lot of money. We would probably need more than 150 solar panels for our whole school. Please go and check out my school work down below, please give me some feedback. P.s the picture is underneath the video. Bye, from Eden.



2 comments:

  1. Ka rawe Eden! I agree with you we definitely need more renewable energy at our school. How could we show the board and Miss Hygate that we are committed to conserving energy and using renewable resources? Do solar panels have to be on the places where you use energy or is there an ideal spot so they get the most amount of sunlight? Do you think this would be able to ACTUALLY happen at our school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Farr. Maybe we could show Miss Hygate and the board that we are committed to use solar energy by maybe writting a letter to them or make a poster then show them. I think this would be able to happen in our school because we are an enviroschool and we should save energy. Thanks, From Eden.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.