Wednesday, March 31, 2021

E.M 5 benefits of exc

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a cool day today! So my class Whenua and the older class Taiao are having a competition to see who can write the best DLO (Digital Learning Object.) about 5 benefits of exercise. Exercise can help you in many ways and it can also help you in the future. Fun fact: Exercise increases your chance of living longer. That's right! I can't believe it! This piece of work took me about 18 minutes to make. I also found this challenging and I really want to win. (Hopefully, I do.) I also found this hard because we only had 25 minutes to finish. Please go and check out my work down below! I hope you like it! Thanks, Bye, From Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.