Wednesday, March 17, 2021

E.M Positive feedback loops.

 Hello fellow humans! I hope you are having a great awesome day! So my reading Kiwi had to read a book about Climate change and about the feedback loops and how they work.  Were supposed to make a google drawing and research Positive feedback loops and Negative feedback loops. (This blog post is Positive feedback loops.) If you didn't know what positive and negative feedback loops are I'll tell you! So negative feedback loops are when climate change slows down. ( I'm pretty sure that's the good one.) Positive feedback loops are when it speeds up climate change. (I'm pretty sure that's the bad one. ) This took me about a week to make and finish. I found this hard at first because I didn't know what either of the words meant, but at the end of it, I found it quite easy. I also found this fun cause I really enjoy doing school work. Please go and check out my school work down below! Thanks! Bye, from Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.