Tuesday, April 13, 2021

E.M Kenning Poem.

Hello everyone! How are you? So I hope you are having a gorgeous day today! So Miss Farr told us to make a Kenning poem. A kenning poem is a five-line poem. If you don't know what a kenning poem is then search it up. My kenning poem is right underneath this caption! This took me about 12 minutes to make, I also found this great and fun, and I also found this hard because I didn't know what to make my poem about, but now I know what to do it on. Miss Farr told us not to tell you what the poem is about, but can you guess? Make sure to write down below in the comments what you think the poem is about and make sure not to cheat and read the poem first. Also if I can do anything better and make it BTB ) Better Than Before.) make sure to write it down below in the comments. Please go and check out my work down below! Thanks, bye, Eden. P.s I have no time for a Fun Fact, sorry. 

Ankle-Catcher.

Annoying-Maker.

Mean-Speaker.

Cry-Baby.

Mess-Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.