Tuesday, April 13, 2021

E.M Maths- Add and Subtracting Large numbers.

 Hello everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a great day today! So for maths my group, the Circles were supposed to add and subtract big numbers. We were supposed to figure out the answers by ourselves. There were six questions but some of the questions we answered with Miss Farr. This took me about 15 minutes to finish and make, I also found this fun and great, I also found this hard and easy because at first I accidentally added the numbers that I was supposed to subtract, then I had to start all over again. We could post this on our blogs if we wanted to, but if we didn't we didn't have to. Fun Fact: The first oranges weren't orange. That's right! I can't believe it, I always just thought oranges were orange but turn out they weren't always. Please go and check out my workings don below!  Also do you like maths? Make sure to write them in the comments. If I could make anything BTB (Better Thank Before.) make sure to put it down below in the comments. Thanks, bye, Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.