Tuesday, May 4, 2021

E.M Author Profile- David Hill.

 Hi everyone! How are you? I hope you are all having a delightful day today! So for Term 2, we are reading Novels and we are doing Novel Studies. Each Group gets a different book. My group, The Kiwi, is reading My Brother's War by David Hill. For each chapter we were supposed to do some tasks, One of my Tasks was to make an Author Profile. An Author Profile is when you have to write down everything about them and what they do for a living. So I had to make an Author Profile for David HIll. I write Fun Facts about him and write what books he writes and other things. This took me about 20 minutes to make, I also found this quite boring but kinda fun at the same time. I also found this hard because I had to research a lot to find more things about him. Fun Fact: We're the First Country to see the sunrise. Wow, how cool! If I did anything wrong or have to make it BTB (Better Than Before.) Make sure to write it down below in the comments so I know what to do next time. Please go and take some time to read my work down below, Thanks, bye, Eden.

2 comments:

  1. Hei Eden,
    Maria here from Glenbrae, your tuhi mai tuhi atu class. I'd like to say how this post of David Hill looks amazing.He sounds like a really good author. Keep up the good work:)

    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate that you took some time out of your day and decided to comment on my blog! Yes he is a very good Author, he writes many good adventure books. Thanks, bye,

      Eden.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.