Tuesday, May 4, 2021

E.M Haughty- Word of the Week.

 Kia Ora everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a great awesome day today! So we were supposed to do the word of the week. The word of the week for this week was Haughty. Haughty means Proud, Stuck-Up, Brave, and Not Shy, are you Haughty? If you think you are tell us why in the comments! If you think you're not Haughty make sure to tell us in the comments as well! I really enjoy the word of the week because it is entertaining and not boring. This took me about 15 minutes to make, I found this fun and entertaining, I also found this easy because we do this every week. Fun Fact: An Infinity sign is called a "Lemniscate." Wow, what a weird name for a sign! If I could make this BTB (Better Than Before.) Make sure to write down what I could do better next time! Please go and check out my work down below! Thanks, bye, Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.