Tuesday, May 11, 2021

E.M My Brother's War- Novel Study.

 Kia Ora, Bonjour, Hello, everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a Perfect day today! So for T-Shaped Literacy we were are doing Novel Studies! So each reading group was assigned a Novel. In my reading group, The Kiwis, we supposed to read this book called My Brother's War. The book is about two brothers, William the older braver one that agrees with war, and Edmund the younger funny humorous, one that disagrees with war and They will both stand for what they believe in, even if it drives them apart. I would defiantly rate this book a ten out of ten, I would also give it a five-star novel! The book had death, happiness, Family, Friends, Connection, War, Intensity, and many more things, that you would want to find in a good book. I love this book and think it was very interesting! The slideshow down below has all the activities that I did for the book, and other things too! This whole book and the slideshow took me about 8-9 days to finish entirely. I also found this Hard because it took a long time and sometimes I was confused about what to do. I also found this fun and exciting! Fun Fact: Humans have jumped further than horses in the Olympics. Wow! That's crazy! Please go down below and check out the work I worked hard on and a lot of time out of my day on, I would really appreciate it if you would! (If you have read up to here, good on you!) If I could make my work any better and make it more BTB (Better Than Before.) Make sure to write it down below! P.S If you want to click on the Blue links down in my slideshow, just look underneath this blog post to see them. Thanks, bye

Eden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.