Tuesday, May 11, 2021

E.M Gallipoli Campaign.

 Hi everyone! How are you? I hope you are having a great day today! So for T-Shaped Literacy, for our Novel Studies, for our last slide, we were supposed to pick one of the subjects and do a presentation about it. The subject that I chose off the slide was the Gallipoli Campaign. I chose to do three slides. One of them was What was the Gallipoli Campaign, What were the cause of the Gallipoli Campaign, How many Soldiers went to Gallipoli. This took me about 1 day to finish. I also found this easy because I have the internet, and I can search things up. I also found this fun and quite fun. Fun Fact: Glitter was made on a Ranch. Wow! I wonder why they made Glitter, and what was it intentionally thought to be used for? Please go down below and check out my work! If I could make anything better about my work, and make it more BTB (Better Than Before.)Make sure to write it down in the comments! I will also fix it on my next blog post! Thanks, bye,

Eden. 

3 comments:

  1. Ka rawe Eden! Amazing mahi as always! I like how much effort you have put into this. What was the most interesting thing you found out?
    Keep up the great mahi,
    Miss Farr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Miss Farr! How are you? Thank's for commenting on my blog! The most interesting thing I found about this was when I found out how many people died in the Gallipoli from New Zealand. I thought that there would be way more people who died. Thanks, bye,

      Eden.

      Delete
  2. Hi Eden, Yazmin from Haast school here,
    I really like your work. Love the slideshow underneath! Looks like you put alot of hard work into this

    Your friend Yazmin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.