Tuesday, October 13, 2020

EK news about Lake Ohau Fire.

 Kia Ora everyone! I hope you all have had a great holiday. So today I am going to share with you all a video that my friend Katelyn and I did about the Lake Ohau fire. We made a video about it and pretended that we were news reporters and we named our news EK. ( E Because of the first letter of my name and K in Katelyn's first letter of her name.) Katelyn and I had to first write some notes and some facts about the Lake Ohau fire. Katelyn and I really enjoyed making the video and I think that this was so much fun. This video took us about 20 minutes to make it perfect. I found this easy because Katelyn was the one who was the Editor so I just watched her edit it. If you want to go and check out my work then it is down below and I hope you enjoy the video bye. From Eden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.