Tuesday, October 13, 2020

E.M Exploring the setting.

Kia Ora everyone! It's Eden here. How are you? I hope you are having a wonderful day. So for our homework in the school holidays, we have been doing activities about our novel studies. The book that I am writing about is Under the Mountain. It is a very good book. So today I am doing an activity on Exploring the setting. Exploring the setting is when you have to tell the reader about the setting in the book and tell them about where the book characters are and what time they are in. This took me about a couple of weeks because I kept forgetting about posting it on my blog. At first, I didn't really get what exploring the setting is but then when I started to read it about more I understood what to do so I found it hard but also easy. Please go and check out my work down below and have an awesome day also do you enjoy reading novel studies? Thank you and bye from Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.